We are passionate about developing our customers’ in-house cost estimating and scheduling capability, which we regard as fundamental to the success of their businesses.
We offer a series of training courses to help contractors and client organisations embed this capability. We can also work with you to assess current capability and develop bespoke training plans.
All of our training courses listed below are delivered by our senior cost engineering staff who understand the issues that commonly confront practitioners.
Cost Estimating Training
- Fundamentals of Cost Estimating
- Advanced First-Principles Estimating
- Practical Estimating Workshop
- Three-Point Estimating Techniques
- Estimating Risk and Uncertainty
- Construction Scheduling
- Early Stage Estimating
Technical Construction Estimating Series
- Estimating for Earthworks
- Estimating for Highways Works
- Estimating for Utilities
- Estimating for the Water Industry
CITB Construction Skills Grant Aid Now Available
Fundamentals of Cost Estimating Training Course
Practical Estimating Workshop