The “Need to Know Guide to Estimating and Quoting”
Benchmark Estimating are set to present the “Need to Know Guide to Estimating and Quoting” in association with BALI at various venues across the UK.
The first is to be held for the Yorkshire/North East Region at 197 Manor Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S2 1UJ on the 10th February 2011.
Presented by Rob MacDonald and Martin Coles Cost Engineering Manager, the presentation will inform Landscape Contractors how to estimate better, win more projects at the right price and grow your business.
Topics to be covered in the presentation include:
- Establishing a Work Breakdown Structure
- Capturing, building and using your cost knowledge base
- Tailoring estimates to specific site circumstances and market conditions
- Specifying the conditions associated with your quotation to clients
- Presenting your quotations
- Integrating estimating and the site team – setting and delivering to budget
- Integrating estimating with other business operations such as billing and marketing
Further details can be found at http://www.bali.org.uk/news_events/events/216/the-need-to-know-guide-to-estimating-and-quoting